Popsicle Snow Flake Wreaths & More!

ONE concept many possible executions!!
It all started as many of my craft ideas do, on Pinterest. I had found a Popsicle stick snowflake pin,
which was a broken link, but with a quick google image search I found..
  http://www.curbly.compopsicle-stick-snowflakes


 Although fairly simple, (a little hot glue, paint and popsicle sticks is all you need) follow the above link and you will find a great tutorial of how to make them..

First I started as most Pin heads do by duplicating the idea.. I chose colors to match my holiday scheme and.. voila! Giant popsicle stick snowflakes now danced on my walls..and in my head.
(My snowflakes, hung with clear thumbtack to give floating illusion, may still add plaid bows)

easy craft project popsicle stick snowflakes wall art

After running out of wall space, and getting sick of painting sticks. I decided to take the concept further.. I can cover these snowflakes in any kind of material I want.. to the craft room!
 I always welcome the opportunity to dig into the craft closet and re-purpose old and left over materials. (Like the 2 balls of twine I had never used from a summer camping project.) Twine worked out perfect because I just happen to be going with a rustic theme this year.  


Popsicle stick snowflakes Christmas decor twine rustic wreath(SPIN 1)
TWINE SNOWFLAKE WREATH




SUPER EASY Tutorial:




(SPIN 2)
 FRONT DOOR SNOWFLAKE WREATH


Tutorial:










YARN SNOWFLAKE WREATH
Tutorial:
easy DIY Snowflake wreath for babys/ childs room.



 

 

 

 

You may also like: 

Snow Stars and Pomanders Tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment